Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE), a National Centre of the TIFR invites applications for the posts listed below.
Candidates with less experience (3 years and above but less than 7 years) may be considered for a Project Scientific Officer-D position.
Age limit for Project Scientific Officer- D: Below 35 years
Honorarium for Project Scientific Officer- D: Rs. 93,000/- (incl. of HRA Rs. 14,600/-)
1. In case Universities/Board award letter grades/CGPA/OGPA, the same will have to be indicated as an equivalent percentage of marks as per the norms adopted by the University/Board. In the absence of the same, the candidature will not be considered (while submitting original documents for verification, the candidates will have to produce the norms of the University/Board for conversion of grades/CGPA/OGPA to equivalent percentage of marks.
2. Post/s for General Category (Unreserved) – SC/OBC/EWS candidates can also apply, candidates applying for EWS reserved post should not be covered under the scheme of reservation for SC’s, ST’s and OBC’s.
3. Candidates applying for the above posts and who are eligible for further age relaxation as per extant GOI rules are required to produce the relevant certificates in support of age relaxation (for example ex-servicemen, persons with benchmark disabilities etc.) at the time of verification of original documents/Interview.
4. SC, ST and OBC candidates applying for unreserved posts are not eligible for age relaxation.
5. SC/OBC/EWS certificate (wherever applicable) in the Government of India format.
6. OBC Candidates should produce a valid copy of the Non-Creamy Layer Certificate issued by the competent authority in the Govt. of India format. The OBC Non-Creamy Layer certificate in GOI format should be preferably for the current financial year on the date of the closing date of recruitment process or utmost not earlier than one year from the date of the closing date of recruitment process.
7. Outstation candidates called for recruitment process for the SC category posts will be paid a single second class (non-air conditioned) return train fare for the journey by the shortest route from the nearest railway station of their place of residence on the production of photocopies of onward and return journey tickets.
8. All the above posts are temporary for one year and can be extended up to one or two more years based on the requirement and performance of the candidate.
9. Project staff will not be entitled for Institute provided accommodation.
1. To provide an academic leadership role in the project including developing challenging learning units for science and mathematics and field testing them in different schools, teacher professional development and working with in-service teachers on regular basis.
2. The work requires strong academic competence, ability to interact with teachers and students in different schools (urban, rural, and tribal), and sensitivity towards learning needs of students from diverse backgrounds in the country.
3. Any other work assigned by the supervisor.
PhD in Science, Mathematics, Science/ Mathematics Education or a related field from a recognized University/Institute.
7 (Seven) years’ experience in the field of educational material development, teaching, education research, social or developmental projects, post Ph.D.
1. The candidate should be proficient in writing in English, and in any Indian language such as Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, etc.
2. Good communication skills and an interest in local practices, cultures, and diversity in the country.
3. Willingness to undertake extensive fieldwork and travel to schools in different locations in Maharashtra and nearby states.
4. Candidates with prior experience in leading material development, teacher education, and field teaching projects in an educational setup or those with additional degrees in education will be given preference.
5. The candidate should be familiar with word processing and data analysis software. Basic content competency in science and mathematics is also expected.
|Saturday, 28-05-2022, 23:59:00|
|Consolidated Honorarium (including HRA ₹17000)||₹107500|
|Age||Below 40 Years|
Before proceeding to applying online, please keep the following documents ready:
You may also be prompted to upload other details and supporting documents apart from the ones listed above.
Queries related ONLY to problems occurring while applying online may be sent to: email@example.com
Please mention your name and mobile number in the email.