HBCSE Graduate School Application 2017
Welcome... We are glad that you are considering graduate study at the Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education, TIFR!
We are looking for young people with:
- Interest in science education
- Flair for teaching and writing
- Curiosity about how students learn
- Critical and analytical skills
- Commitment to improve education
More information about the program can be found at http://www.hbcse.tifr.res.in/graduate-school. Please visit the subject guidelines page on our website to better understand the admission procedure and requirements for the graduate programme at HBCSE.
Note: This is a programme in education. It is not a pure or applied science research programme.
Submission deadline: March 30, 2017 (extended date)
Date of Written Test: May 14, 2017 (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM)
Interviews: June 3rd week, 2017
Requirements for online application submission
New applicants need to create an applicant profile before they can submit their application. The step to register and submit your application for the program are listed below.
Three ways to complete the application
Steps to submit your application online
- New applicants need to create an applicant profile. >>
- An email with an activation code will be sent to you.
- Click on the link to activate your account.
- Login using your registered emailid and password. >>
- Upload your recent passport size photograph, educational and professional qualifications, references and payment details and submit the application.
- Payment Options when submitting the form online
- Credit/Debit Card
- Demand Draft (Fill the DD Number in the online form and post the DD to the address below)
- Your application submission will be confirmed once we receive your payment.
- You can login back again to check the status of your application.
Graduate School Admissions - 2017,
Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education, TIFR, V. N. Purav Marg, Mankhurd, Mumbai 400088
Email: post here